Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Pain

i just finished practising my piano for the Yr 9 options evening, am gonna play the piano while the ppl are entering the hall. BLAH. whatever

so yesterday i went to the Aerodance. and first it was fun and smooth. but then the instructor told us to stretch, and like dance hardcore. omg it was fast, and PAINFUL especially when she told us to do the split. I COULDNT DO IT.

we had to like jog arnd the room as fast as we could.. for like 10mins. so she runs and then we have to follow her from behind. it was tiring i was glad im alive.

and this morning when i woke up, my arms hurts so bad. mustve been because of the stupid dance she did to us. she said its gd coz the muscles stretch but whatever. and in school we played Netbal for PE. i tried to avoid the ball from coming to me coz my arms seriously hurts but anyways, ive always been avoiding the ball coz im realy scared of it. ive got butterfingers anyway =D

in science, mr davies wasnt there coz i think he had to supervise the ppl doing the practical exam in the labs.. so we had to go to mr naidoo's class. and argh..rahmi punched my arm on the way coz she was like telling me why she got mad at Ahmed coz he just suddenly punched her on the arm. AND IT HURTS SO BAD!!!

then on the way out, she pulled my painful arm!!because she was rushing to go home. pain...~~~

argh right now, im gonna sleep. THIS HURTS SO BAD. ...out..

No comments: