Monday, February 12, 2007

Do It Like U Do It To Me...

do it like u do it to me.. dont u know how much i want u...

hahaha i knew i shudve blogged this afternoon. but i was busy... making.. valentine cookies!
not gonna post the pic here, its a supriso.

so u want updates?

my lower back is soooooo painful. i cant bend. i cant slouch. something's wrong. i think its because of yesterday, i was cleaning up my room coz my mum took everything from the drawers and put them on my floor coz she took my desk table and replaced it with a new one.
huhuhu

topic of the day: VALENTINES.

w.h.a.t. ? i know...but it is the hottest topic in sch. thank god im single ;) u can have as many valentines u want and u can spread some love. u know the world's lack of love nowadays? too much war... its like a big issue after global warming. yes, its that bad.

valentine's just once in a year, this is ur chance to spread more love than u ever did muahahah

ive got business test tomoro..abt recruitment. im not gonna revise. i really dnt feel like it.my back hurts so much

and oh ya i din go to the gym today. coz of my lack of "kerajinan"

hahah charli forgotten to bring her english homework back muahahah now shes in deep trouble coz her essay's due in tomoz. thank god mine's given yesterday LOL

i din know that bakin cookies would be tiring. the mixer itself is heavy. i din use my mum's kenwood coz im too dumb to operate it, to lazy to clean it after that.

and i got a lecture from my mum. coz i din clean the table after working. cleaning up is the least thing i wanna do. its like... my weakness after cooking.

ppl, download Nelly Furtado-Do It

SO NICE! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rach..rach...apalah malas nak pi gym nii?apa nak jadi ni??nanti badan gemuk makan byk sgt velentine cookies nanti mcm mana?jgn nak tuduh cookies for making u fat,blame for urself coz x malas nak pi gym!!lack of kerajinan kononlah!buat cookies tu rajin pula ya?btw..gd luck lah 4 tomorrow exam!