Monday, February 5, 2007

I HATE Comics

my heart felt as if it was gonna fall. - why?

BECAUSE.

for our media coursework, we're supposed to create a children's comic!!!!!!

which OBVIOUSLY involves the work of art

as u know, art, is what im absolutely rubbish at. even drawing stickmens are hard i just cant do it. i couldnt draw since i was like in kindergarten even! no joke.

what am i gonna do? im so screwed.

to whoever is reading this, i hope ure one of the smart inventors from china or smt, =P i hope u invent a pencil that moves by itself according to instructions given by humans.

could u just imagine a life with that kinda pencil?

* i want spiky hair on him* * make his eyes look bigger*

then the pencil draws...

dreams dreams. invent it now u ppl! i need it! its good business u ppl =D

*if only the inventors read my blog*

nth really happend to me today. cept for what happened in english... we were in the hall practisin our scenes and all.. when suddenly mrs baranda told the other english class to come and watch.

i was like. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO coz i hate performing in front of ppl i dont know. but well, thats why we call them audience. i got nervous, and i repeated some of my lines. HAHAHAH

but overall it was great, my team mates were fantastic! thanks u guys. -u know who u are-

mum told me that dad's gonna go to Malaysia to interview some ppl. omg. when i first heard that, i thought we were gonna move. coz my mum said this " dad might be going BACK to malaysia soon"

so, see, i was thinking of that sentence in a reverse psychology way,and to me i thought it was "dad might be working in malaysia soon"

mum: dad might be going back to malaysia soon
me: iis he gonna work there?
mum: yeah, hes interviewing ppl
me: oh, cheh
mum: so hopefully, he could bring back some stuffs from home for us. prepare ur list
me: i thought he was gonna work there for real
mum: no lah
me: i want him to get me smt from Sungei wang! and get me a Lacoste polo shirt!
mum: prepare ur list then.


so there. if only i was him. i wouldve got the taste of heaven on earth back. why is he going? why not me? *cries*
this is so not fair.






No comments: