Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day

the day has finallly come.

What is Valentines Day?

most people say its about LOVE. well to me, Valentines Day is about sharing, giving and forgiving.where friends get together and have fun, where couples show their appreciation for one another, where families reconcile. thats what valentines day means to me.

my first Valentines Day in Qatar.. well i had my first valentines day in AKIS. but i was the "new kid" back then, so yeah it wasnt the same as this yr.

first thing in the morning... i gave my cookies to the girls while waiting for school gate to open =D some of them said it was hard as rock, same comment my mum gave me, and some said its gd! well i guess.. if u eat the "x" shaped cookies, they were abit tough to bite but if u were the ones who ate the heart shaped cookies or the "o" shaped cookies, they were fine ;)

minutes later, we went to our locker to keep our bags. and PFFT. we received this prank letter thingy. i wonder who did it. i couldnt be bothered to read whats on the piece of "shit". hahaha then after break, someone, sadiqi is his name, stuck a love note in front of my locker and said its from Sabri. so i was like.. i needa get back at him but anyways

I DID SOMETHING REALLY MEAN ON VALENTINES DAY =)

and no, i did not do any pranks.

it all started like this..

we had maths for the fourth lesson....

as usual we did some work, mr rogers explained some stuffs. so when it was time to do our work, it was absolute silence.

bobby and sadiqi were being major ASSHOLES. they kept throwing piece of blank paper to me. so while i was doing some "gradient" equations, i saw the blank piece of paper.. and im like PAPER.. hmm

soo i suddenly said this out loud

me: OH MY A NOTE!
me: it says.. DEAR RACHEL, WILL U BE MY VALENTINE?
me: FROM, SADIQI

and everyone LAUGHED! and teased sadiqi. and he was all pissed he kept pointing that it was bobby who did it.
mr rogers got off his seat and was like thats it class, lets go on with maths.

so after that in science, sadiqi was like STOP TRYING TO PISS ME OFF. he looked pissed but WHO CARES.

sadiqi: stop trying to piss me of
me: im not trying to... so zip it

-then i did the zip it action to him u know the hands gesture thingy raven does that all the time. =)-

then he went off

im so mean i know VALENTINES muahahahahahah not about love after all ey? =)
)





No comments: