Thursday, February 1, 2007

Single Single!Double Double!

Fuhhh!!

i feel fresh. <3 a nice warm shower is all u need after an hour of hardcore kickboxing. and FOOD of course.

today's my dad's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY. i din even make him a card this year. tsk tsk tsk. oh well nevermind. and tomoro's my friend, Kristen's bday! =D

lol back home, we used to like celebrate kristen's birthday and our parents would like talk about my dad's birthday party, which was the night before Kristen was born. everytime they talk about that, they always burst out laughing and kristen usually blushes arnd the corner.

good times.. good times...

so today, it was raining. i hate the rain. oh ya, i got mad at my father just an hour ago. it was coz he picked me up like 20 mins later from the waha club when i told my sister to tell him to pick me up RIGHT NOW. i expected 5 minutes. BUT NO... 20 mins was it. so i walked home, and his car passed me. AND HE DIN EVEN SEE ME. so i walked under the drizzlin rain and as soon as i reached home, he just arrived and i did the thumbs up to him. HE KNOWS HE WAS LATE. now. he owes me goodies from baskin robbins =) ice cream pays it all...

yay! tomoro jasz's coming over... WEEHHEEEEEEE pretty picturos. AND CHRISTIE'S COMING! its been ages since i last saw her. the last time i saw her was during the Exxonmobile Tennis Tournament thingy.. cant wait! BBQ some more. YUMMY.

No comments: