Thursday, February 22, 2007

Piss Off A-Town!

shit happens.

i lost my mobile.

thanks to a certain "shitty" event.

have u ever felt like uve been bossed arnd too much and that person just keeps doing it to u?

I FELT THAT WAY.

im glad im SO SO FAR AWAY from some evil creep stuff.

some ppl just have fcked up mind that they just want EVERYTHING to go their own way.

first i wasnt so mad abt it, then it* told me it* was pissed off.

in my heart i was like as if im not!!!!

so i was like. THATS IT. IM GONNA END THIS I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE.

i got so mad. i din even realise that i lost my mobile. until i was at the sandy place.

i hope my mobile's in good hands. well someone has it now. i owe that person loads.

oh well fuckd up minds are forever fckd up :D lets just hope it doesnt get fuckier than what it is now.

IM GLAD ITS OVER IM GLAD.

INDEPENDaNCE DAY!! (H)





No comments: