Monday, February 19, 2007

Yes I Am -

fuh, owww my pins and needles.

im sitting in a weird position, maybe thats why im havin this stupid lil thing bugging me.

i just had dinner. had omellete. ham<3<3 the turkey one of course. =P

mrs miles came over to my house for piano lessons...

i enjoyd the lesson =D right so like after the lesson, she had a little chat with my mum. she told her that i filld up the last slot in her schedule. coz according to her its a shame if i didnt continue my grades.

im not regretting it coz she said that if u have like grade 8, and when u apply for university, having grade 8 shows that ure commited to what u do. because getting a grade 8 isnt easy.
ive been playing piano since 8 yrs old and im in grade 5 now, and ive still got 3 more grades. see, how long it takes me in order to get a grade 5. but if i was in trinity board, i wouldve been a grade 6. stupid ABRSM requires grade 5 theory. so now im back to doing the grade 5. never did grade 5 anyways(A) omg getting abit show off here.

being commited is one of the personality u need to have when ure in the university. so im guessing, that if i show my grade 8 certificate......its easier for me to get into a uni =D

so my mum asked me justnow.

are u commited in doing well in piano?

and i said. YES I AM, IM COMMITED

so ppl, moral of the story is, in whatever u are doing... make sure u get recognised for it. it could be photography, music, sports, dancing.. whatsoever. itll do u gd in the end. ;)

1 comment:

Nadia Syafinaz Zamri said...

wwow rach...bila blh dot grade 8 nii?susah u know!!kita ni main piano since 12 thn pon baru dpt grafe 2 je..i knoe,am sucks!
btw...gd luck lah ya!