Monday, May 14, 2007

100th post

wow... 100th post! hahaha.. its supposd to be for tomoro but i cant sleep right now, so many things goin on my mind. was looking thru the pics...

I MISS MY OLD HAIR. - this is such a big change for me coz its my first time cutting it short. just for the sake of making my hair thicker when its long.

I MISS MY..LAYERED HAIR LENGTH IN EID. - it was longer than any other hairstyle i had!

I MISS THAT DUDE. - yeah, damn. sigh no comment.

I MISS MY GRANDPARENTS - ssssssssheeeshh it just makes me miss home even more.

I MISS HAVING GIRLS DAY OUT WITH MUM - too bad, carpet shopping or furniture shopping or kitchenware shopping is not my stuff. CLOTHES, i want. grr to bad it doesnt happen all the time.

I MISS MY ROOM - the room here is fcknly small. ah.. my old room. lil ballerina wallpaper border on the wall...light pink coloured built in cabinets + matching light pink desk. + light pink standing lamp + exotic bookcase. sigh MY ROOM... + customized ballerina patterned quilt cover.

I MISS ST COLUMBA SECONDARY SCHOOL - not much dramas in sch, plus everyone's so mature,so they wouldnt care anyways, tuition days... sigh.. walking arnd in sch... from the other block to the other block. from the canteen passing the teachers' staffroom from the hall to my classroom. from the toilet to the canteen. from the field to the other block. SIGH. from my classroom to the benches near the hall. ST.CO I MISS U.

I MISS HAVING A PHONE IN MY ROOM - lol midnight talks, emergency calls, i think i called beatrice the most. hahahah and sherlene. or if its abt the soapopera, i call magdeline the most and we could talk for AGES.

I MISS EVERYTHING IN MSIA THAT IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY IF I THINK ABT HOW MUCH MY LIFE HAS CHANGED HERE.

I HOPE IM GOING HOME. BECAUSE I WONT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ILL BE STAYING FOR ANOTHER YEAR HERE. ITS HELL.

SUMMERRRRR...........................

" ARE U COMING BACK THIS SUMMER?" - I HATE THAT QUESTION.

No comments: