Sunday, May 13, 2007

I only got 15 minutes to do what i gotta do

ok, ive got 15 mins to blog bfore summerland starts.

yesterday was NOT COOL.

citycentre is such a mood spoiler and an energy waster.

but then, i bought myself 2 headbands and i bought Vidia's gift.

i have no idea what to blog abt actually.

well...... i put hair mask on my hair! now its so soft, and it smells so gd. my hair is short, so by putting hair mask, i could prevent my hair from being contaminated by pollutants. prevents frizz, and split ends! ive been using hair mask for like.. a yr now. and that product is really gd!

its amazing how ppl never noticed that my hair is slightly brown. i dyed it in January!! M.A and M.K just realised it today. anyways guys, my natural hair colour is similar to mine now, cept its just a bit darker.

got 10 more mins left.

i downloaded a few songs yesterday & today. wanna know? =D
  1. Feelin' Good -Michael Buble
  2. Just Fine - Chris Brown
  3. Gotta get thru this (acoustic version) - Daniel Bedingfield
  4. World -Five For Fighting
  5. Love Show - Skye ( ive been listening to it alot!!!!! its REALLY niceeee)
  6. Rihanna ft Neyo- Hate That I Love U

right. i saw this girl in sch, i really wished i could give her the looks. or like make the loser sign unconciously. too bad, her back was facing me. well, i always say that im gonna do it, but i dont take action. coz im kinda scared. grr.

i thought i was gonna go to the gym at 5pm, but then.. i overslept. good news, i went to the gym on friday!! i should go tomorow, seeing as i ate ice cream in HellCentre yesterday.

guys guys. download Rob Thomas - Little Wonders awesome songgggg....

rachel is currently: blur, excited for summerland,unsure,tired,lazy

No comments: