Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Just Zip It

"zip it. im the boss here ok?" - by a 1 0 yr old girl called Heidi. she told me,magdeline and kristen to shut up coz we were laughing and talking so loud.

sorry. that was just random. it just occured on my mind.

right, on my previous post, i said " i love the day today"

unfortunately, im gonna say.. " I HATE THE DAY TODAY."

why??

because...
  • first thing in the morning, i was pissed at certain reason.
  • i didnt understand the quadratics. but im happy now coz i have figured why i did that stupid mistake. i still love quadratics btw. EXCITING!
  • balancing equations was a horror. that technique is soo confusing. id stick to my on.
  • i was too sleepy

i clearly din talk much in science nor did i talk much during break time. i was just PISSED.

ok enough abt that. hahah

No comments: