Sunday, May 27, 2007

Wentworth Miller vs Channing Tatum

channing tatum!

Wentworth Miller


whos hotter Wentworth Miller or Channing Tatum?


i think Channing Tatum is hotter. So, whos with me? Girls, make ur choice! ;) leave comment on chatbox ;)


incase u dont know, Wentworth Miller is the main actor of Prison Break and he was staring in Mariah Carey's We Belong Together video.


Channing Tatum is the guy in Shes The Man and Step Up.
i think Channing is way hotter than Wentworth because.. his eyes arent so tense. unlike wentworth its soooooo weird, u dnt know even know how wentworth looks like when hes feeling happy or angry or whatever because of his eyes. it stays the same way ALL THE TIME. and channing looks so much younger.... just like a typical young adult. HUNKY. hawt.
ok today was like the worse day ever!!!!!
  1. had flu and slight cough
  2. mr davies told me that he made a "decision" on my behalf that i will resit my P1a C1a B1a which i got As for!
  3. business studies test. not hard. but to much questions, i had to leave 2 questions unanswered. one worth 2 marks and one worth 4 marks. not much (A)
  4. couldnt concentrate in Music. cant even record a melody after knowing that i will be resitting all 3 papers ON MY BIRTHDAY.
  5. got 8.5 out of 10 for Biology homework. that cheers me up.
  6. i cant believe i still remember the Night of The Scorpion poem. =) we had to like answer the questions abt the poem.

ok. when mr davies told me that he decided to make me resit my 3 As, i was like gonna cry and i was like tottally blur and i felt nervous the whole day. i also wanted to laugh, without any reason to laugh over for. have u ever felt as if ur heart is soo ticklish that u just wish to laugh? ok heart?ticklish? ahh.. cmon u know what i mean =) which is weird, i think im going crazy. pls blame paracetemol for my abnormal behaviour.

he laughed at me when he told me that! and i was like saying " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' and mr vardy passed by and laughed too and and farhan overheard it and he was like laughing too! then he stopped and wait for me. then he advised me that i should try resitting coz its worth trying.

ok so i am resitting, and pls tell me its the right thing to do. *cries out loud*

so in break time, i talked to Mr Davies. and we made a deal. HMPH.

i told him that i would like to resit biology coz i think its my strongest subject. and i dont mind resitting chemistry coz i enjoy chemistry. HOWEVER, i do not want to resit P1a because i find it rather hard. well not hard.. but i dnt know. its more of like "not a fun thing to learn" seriously, who cares about windfarms?or tidal waves? i dnt mind doing P1B coz that one is like abt radiation and waves and stuff. some interesting stuffs.

Mr davies made me give like 2 reasons why i dont want to resit Physics. i swear, my voice sounded as if i was gonna cry. i kept sighing everytime he says PHYSICS. lol. *form of persuading*

my reasons were : the P1A bit is boring and not interesting. some maths formula needs to be memorised.

calculating energy effiency is easy but the other one , where u have to calculate how many KJ is used on insulating stuffs is like WHATEVER.

so we made a DEAL.

Mr davies saw my Physics results. Both As for P1a and P1b.

" its really good, but why dont u go for an A*?"

i replied, NOOOOOO PLS NO I DONT LIKE PHSYICS. I DONT MIND RESITTING P1B.

then hes like ok so, why dont u just resit Bio and Chemistry and then if u get an A* we wll resit the physics P1a next year in MARCH. which means, im sitting for the EXAM together with the YR 10s next year.

gawd he makes me feel like im this robotic nerd or smt? im not that hardworking or smt. and doesnt he gets the point that i HATE PHYSICS?

so i came back home, ate lunch, practised piano, then did my media coursework, then finished my maths hwk. and then started revising for BIOLOGY.

i learned abt Fertility Drugs,Menstrual Cycle,Nervous System,and the sensory neurone stuff. I KNOW THE SEQUENCE! REG! BE PROUD OF ME! (H)

i did this.

R ->S -> N -> S-> S-> R -> M-> E

Recepter -> Sensory Neurone-> Nerve-> Spinal Cord -> Synapse-> Relay Neurone-> motor neurone -> effector

WEEEEEEE im proud of myself. despite the TRAGEDIES. yes, TRAGEDIES.

visit asti's blog: http://applebeesvirus.livejournal.com/

5 comments:

unicorn said...

There is no question! Channing Tatum is much better-looking by far compared to Wentworth Miller, to me, I did not have to think twice. Wentworth Miller looks the same in each scene of "Prison Break" never smiles or frowns, his face looks frozen. He must think he looks mysterious and cool, I think he is a TOOL!
Loved Channing Tatum in "Step Up" and I was so jealous of Amanda Bynes when she kisses him in the kissing booth scene in "She's The Man"!

meteora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meteora said...

U know, girls, I'm not qiute agree with you. I think both of them are hot.
m..what about eyes..Wentworth's playing a serious guy in Prison Break so he has to look serious in each scene. And that's not true, his face is not frozen. He's got really cute smile ;)
Did U see their bodies?! this 2 guys are the sexiest!!

Mari-Lill said...

they're both hotties, but still.. channing would be my choice, he's so cutie :)

Unknown said...

i totally agree channing is wayyyyyyyyyy hotter