Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Those..Mag...Nificent Men

Those magnificent men in the flying machines... they go up tiddee up up they go down tidee down down, up, down (8)

hey guys, any of u know whats happening to blogger? i cant seem to view my blog or my friends' blog for some strange reasons..

nothing much happened in school.

cept for myself not being able to do Translation and reflection very well. yes guys, most of u say that its easier than lovely quadrats. unfortunately, no for me. seeing as im NOT A visual learner.
i dnt know what to expect if anything gets reflected.

is it common sense? its hard

im more of an auditory learner and a kinestetic. however we spell it. but u know, if i practise reflecting those odd shapes i might be able to do it, but i just CANT be bothered right now, because i HATE this sort of stuff.

the corners have to be perpendicular to the mirror line? - ERK. WHAT?

however in english, Sabri was impressed with my handwriting.

" it looks as if its printed" says Sabri.

well yaa (A) my handwriting is b-a-u-t-ful. it gets messy sometimes depending on how i hold my pen.

oh no, Business Studies End Of Year Exam.
jeng jeng jeng.

all the topics are about Marketing. NOOOOOOOOOOOO

wait, actualy, im ok in it. BUT I FORGOT those lil bits that we learned earlier during the term. not good not good.

btw, im supposed to be finishing off my Media storyboard and like, read a page or two from my Business Studies book.

so i best be off, and ill blog tomoz. adios!

No comments: