Tuesday, May 22, 2007

yes, u miss me right? i knoww....

eh, my eyes are painful... i just got back from swimming with Rahmi, popi and fitria.

NEWS FLASH!!

i can SWIM. breast stroke only though *smiles*

my witnesses are the Pitzpopmie. they saw me... i swam more than 2 laps. i swear.i think i did 8 laps. i think. not bad for a beginner, ey? *laughs* i bet ms hemmings will give me 5 merits if i was in yr 7. *thats what she said to me the other day anyways -_-" *

i dnt know why, i was like sort of pissed of when we did the aacting rehearsal for the Yr 10 assembly. the yr 10jva boys werent listening to the girls AT ALL. mr vardy was just sitting down, and i could tell that he wanted us all to focus abt the drama. he din tell us off, instead he just sat there eating crisps. =S

i tried my best to like tell them to "inta chab" but then, like after 10 seconds they started coming up with suggestions. rahmi had to yell at them when she was explaining smt. chaotic.

im starting to go to the gym again =D feels gdddd to be back.. ive got my Summer trip to motivate me =) must lose weight, so that i could as much as i can in Malaysia.

before i went home, mr davies talked to me. and asked if i really dont wanna resit. well, its coz i signed this paper saying that im not gona resit my first chem paper, first bio paper, and first physics paper. i was so tempted to say yes!!!! last week when i was signing that yes/no resit form, i thought of doing it. then in my heart i was like.... ahhh i cant be bothered to studyyy coz i straight As for those.. im gonna resit in Nov coz i got a B in the second paper for chem and second for bio. ( so much for Lammark and Darwin's theory. so much for Ethene and Polymers)

i was so tempted to agree to resit, because mr davies was like, just give it a try. its worth it, who knows u might get an A* which is even better than an A.

so guys, should i resit? --- answer on my chatbox ---

im thinking of doing something during the summer.

like play piano at Marriot or something. lets see how much u get paid for playing piano. im not in desperate need for money, but i need the experience. and plus everyone's gonna be in sch when im having my summer holidays. coz their end of term is in Nov.

i just researched on how much most ppl pay for pianists playing in hotels. its on average $250 US dollars per month. ooo scandalous.

wonder if they give such pay in JW Marriot, Miri.

i should contact them.. or send them an email. i want a summer job.

coz i might get bored while everyone's studying for SPM and PMR. -_-"

No comments: